This journal aimed to facilitate scholars, researchers, and teachers for publishing the original articles of review articles.
Readers targeted by this journal are Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Tax Accounting, Islamic Accounting, and Auditing.
Articles to be published on JOURNAL OF ACCOUNTING SCIENCE (JAS) should follow the focus and scope of this journal. The articles must have been edited according to the journal author guidelines before submitting.
The scope of this journal are:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Islamic Accounting
If you have trouble submitting the manuscripts. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Accredited||"S3" by the Ministry of Research-Technology and Higher Education Republic of Indonesia|
|DOI||prefix 10.21070 by|
|Citation Analysis||Scopus | Web of Science |Google Scholar|
|Index Services||Google Scholar | Microsoft Academic Search | Complete List|
|Publisher||Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo|
|Editor in Chief||Sigit Hermawan|
|Managing Editor||Eny Maryanti and Abdurrahman Maulana Yusuf|
|Frequency||2 (two) issues per year (January and July)
All articles published in this journal get an extraordinary services:
- Permanent Link (Digital Object Identifier/DOI) from Crossref (Prefix 10.21070);
- Article metrics badges from Dimensions;
- Article metrics badges from PlumX Analytics;
- Article update button powered by Crossmark (Crossref);
- Indexing in: WorldCat, B.A.S.E, OpenAire, Google Scholar, Crossref, Onesearch, Dimensions (Digital Science), Microsoft Academic Search, and more (see Complete List)
This journal is indexed by: